1. Physical and mathematical fundamentals of laser systems:
– Mathematic modeling of radiant technologies;
– Interaction of highly concentrated energy currents with surface;
– Functional materials for laser equipment.
2. Development of lasers and laser systems:
– Energy transfer dynamics in lasers
– Heat processes in lasers;
– Laser media development;
– Laser system modelling and optimization.
3. Laser processing of materials:
– Technological lasers;
– Laser technological system;
– Equipment for lasers and mixed technologies;
– Ablation, modification, annealing, precipitation, treatment and marking by laser bundle.
4. Laser deposition:
– Modeling of laser deposition processes;
– Pulsed laser deposition;
– Equipment for plume laser deposition;
– Deposition of thin films and film structures.
5. Laser technical and technology applications:
– Diagnostics on the basic of laser transmitters;
– Laser gauges;
– Laser lithography;
– Optoelectronic laser systems.
6. Lasers in nanotechnologies:
– Cluster, nanotubes and nanoparticles formation;
– Nanosized processing and structuring;
– Nanosized diagnostics.
7. Biomedical laser applications:
– Laser applications in medicine;
– Laser applications in biological systems.