Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Scientific Council on Laser Physics and Laser Technologies of NASU, Ukraine
Institute of Physics of NASU, Ukraine
V. Lashkarev Semiconductor Physics Institute of NASU, Ukraine
G. Karpenko Physical Mechanical Institute of NASU, Ukraine
Riga Technical University, Latvia
University of Rzeszow, Poland
I. Franko Drohobych State Pedagogical University, Ukraine
SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL
LASERS AND THEIR APPLICATION
The conference will be held by „Join the meeting (MS Teams)”. Links to the meeting will be sent by e-mail before the conference.
TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
1. Physical and mathematical fundamentals of laser systems:
– Mathematic modeling of radiant technologies;
– Interaction of highly concentrated energy currents with surface;
– Functional materials for laser equipment.
2. Development of lasers and laser systems:
– Energy transfer dynamics in lasers
– Heat processes in lasers;
– Laser media development;
– Laser system modelling and optimization.
3. Laser processing of materials:
– Technological lasers;
– Laser technological system;
– Equipment for lasers and mixed technologies;
– Ablation, modification, annealing, precipitation, treatment and marking by laser bundle.
4. Laser deposition:
– Modeling of laser deposition processes;
– Pulsed laser deposition;
– Equipment for plume laser deposition;
– Deposition of thin films and film structures.
5. Laser technical and technology applications:
– Diagnostics on the basic of laser transmitters;
– Laser gauges;
– Laser lithography;
– Optoelectronic laser systems.
6. Lasers in nanotechnologies:
– Cluster, nanotubes and nanoparticles formation;
– Nanosized processing and structuring;
– Nanosized diagnostics.
7. Biomedical laser applications:
– Laser applications in medicine;
– Laser applications in biological systems.
English will be working language.
- Application for the participation of the conference and sending the report theses – by Maj 15, 2023.
- Information on the report entry into the conference program – by June 10, 2023.
- Distribution of invitations to the conference – by June 10, 2023.
- Arrival and registration of the participants – June 29, 2023.
- Start of the conference – June 29, 2023.
- End of the conference – June 30, 2023.